Home » , , , , , , » Wishing To Go Out

Wishing To Go Out



“Hi I'm Dave. I’m a bit of a Geek, and I always seem to have strange luck, especially when I've been drinking. I think it’s because of my trace of witch blood on my mother’s side. I’d been bartending for Della’s sorority house tonight, and I'd had a few. So when I asked her to go out with me, she laughed and said I might as well go wish, cause that was never going to happen.

Anyway, got my pay and left and headed for home. I was passing the campus fountain, and I thought – why not? So I threw in a handful of changed and wished I could go out with Della. Suddenly, I felt my body going all smoky like a genie or something. I knew it was my weird luck kicking in; I flowed right back into the sorority house and up Della’s nose.

She started to gag and cough, and suddenly it was me doing the coughing. I’d taken over Della. She was in here, but I was in control. Anyway, here I am in broad daylight, still in the driver seat. And a pretty hot seat it is too. I don’t know how long I’m going to be in here, but I’m definitely going to try out the equipment.”