Home » » Blog - Our Bottoms Burn

Blog - Our Bottoms Burn

This is a post I have been meaning to get round to writing for a time. Like many of you I enjoy reading blogs and one of the blogs I read and whose posts I comment on is Our Bottoms Burn. The only reason not for posting about it before was just I to much stuff in my head and too little time to do write it.

(Picture Credit - Our Bottoms Burn)

Our Bottoms Burn is a wonderful blog that is now entering it sixth year. It certainly meets it's aim to celebrate the erotic side of spanking as long practiced by one married couple. They don't spank for punishment or discipline or any reason other than to supercharge sex. which to me seems a good enough reason as any. I certainly know what they mean when they say "getting our bottoms toasted sexually arouses us" the same thing happens here too. It is a mixture of fun and of thoughtful posts like this one published yesterday. What I like about it, is it an easy read and informative. So if you haven't read it do check it out, there is a like in this post and another on the right hand side of the page in the blog list.

I have over the weeks since I started the blog featured a few sites and I would like to feature more in the coming months. if you think there is a site worthy of note just leave a comment and I will give it a visit and may be give it a post. if you have been reading the blog for a while you will know what I am into at the moment. It would be great to make this sort of post a regular feature in the blog.