Home » , , , , , » Threesome Birthday Gift For A Hot Wife

Threesome Birthday Gift For A Hot Wife

My husband was never willing to say that I shared my wife with my friends. So, we wanted to find a stranger. I am a pretty (or so I am told), a hot wife, sexy, 38 - something with large, natural breasts and an ass that has been honed from years of running. Both, my husband and I really enjoy sex of all types and we hope that our dirty experiences will enable us to continue that enjoyment for years to come. Our experiences have opened our eyes and minds to the many pleasures that life has to offer and it has certainly enhanced our already healthy sex life.
i-shared-my-wife

One of the things my husband says proudly that I have a hot wife. He likes to fantasize about is the idea of me being the center of attention between himself and another man. Now, with me being a normal, healthy woman, I can't say that that idea hasn't crossed my mind one or two (or a hundred!) times. Up until a three months ago that's all it was, just steamy sex talk. That all changed and the following is an account of what happened.
hot-wife

my-hot-wife

wife-sex

wife-sharing

wife-threesome
Unbeknownst to me, my husband had been searching for a male to help make this fantasy a reality. After years of marriage, he certainly knows what I find attractive in a man - a refined, sexy gentleman, a nice cock and who knows how to treat a lady like a lady in public, but is ready, willing and able to get down to business in the bedroom. Luckily, we found two guys, blacks, with greater cocks. It was awesome. Now, he can proudly say that I shared my wife with blackmen.