Home » , , , , » Helping My Wife Shared With Another Man

Helping My Wife Shared With Another Man

I was trying to find a suitable forum where I can post my Hot wife adventures and luckily I got one here. I shared my wife many times with strangers and loved capturing her hot sessions in my camera. Last week, it was an awesome encounter of her when we met a local man in a bar. As per routine, she flirted him and brought him home where I was eagerly waiting with my handy-cam.  It was so nice to see a man with a large tool as compared to mine. I loved his big penis and my wife too. I helped her in all poses to get banged and even sucked that man too. I hope every Wife sharing husband may not do that but I loved the idea. Check this video of my shared wife.
Hot-Wife-MFM

Watch these Hot Wife Photos.
My-Hot-Wife
It's awesome to watch a Shared Wife.
Shared-Wife

Wife-Sharing-Pictures

wife+swap

Wife-sex-pictures
I am sure you'd love watching this action of my wife live so I am sharing a short Video of My Hot Wife for wife lovers. I hope you'd enjoy this video.