Swing Lifestyle With Real Wives

My Hot wife Rehana and I have been together in Swing Lifestyle.We started wife swapping after being married for 9 years and we have been doing it for 3 years now.After 11 years of marriage,I still love Rehana a lot and she is the only woman who can get me rock hard in a matter of seconds.We started wife swapping because we wanted to further explore our sexuality and to enhance sexual needs and wants.It all started from meeting a couple,Eric and Eve at the local pubs.After a few meetings invited them over to our place for a casual drink and one thing lead to the other.Soon we were all over each other.Rehana took Eric into the bedroom and Eve and I just did it in on the lounge.The Wife Sharing sex was great when Real Wives are here.
Swing-Lifestyle
I had a really great time.The best thing was that I've never seen my Hot wife so turned on before.I was extremely turned on by seeing her with another man.Hearing her moaning and groaning made me more excited.For several months she was like a sexual animal-even when we were alone.After the each encounter we would talk for hours and Rehana and I would give each other the very details of what we've done.Through Eric and Eve,we have met other couples.We often go out and have fun together.
Wife-Massage
Rehana and I have certain rules to our encounter and one of those is Back door entry.We have no problems obeying it.Recently we have turned our search of other wife swapping couples on the internet.It is great because we can chat online and if things are right we just me up.We have made many new friends this way.Every month we would have a wife swapping party at our place for some fun.Rehana and I can't imagine life without the extra spice we have put into our marriage.We are hooked for Wife Massage also.
My-Hot-Wife
Second Story of Hot Wife Sharing
John and I have been best friends out whole life,ever since we were kinds.We had the same tastes in everything - hobbies,sports,beer,and women.So on his wedding day it was no surprise that we were standing on the altar watching his wife-to-be walk down the aisle that I leaned over and whispered that some day I wanted to have sex with her.To him and I it actually made sense,and was some kind of weird validation that he wanted to do the right things had the right woman.
Wife-Sharing
Well,we never thought it was really possible,but about a year later,after I got married and he told me pretty much the same thing about my wife.One night after a couple of drinks over at John's place,we got pretty drunk and began to talk about it as a reality.I think it was the alcohol and made a bold statement about swapping wives.Of course the women were listening and laughing but all of a sudden John told his wife Cassie to kiss me and I told my wife to do the same.
Wife-Swap
Then the next thing we know we were all hot and bothered and pulling each other into the bedrooms in the house and have sex like wild animals.The feeling was sensation.It was even better to hear my wife coming from John,and feeling the same with his wife squirming and squealing under me.It was the hottest thing I have ever done.We still all hang out together and once couple of week,we would switch wife and have sex liker badgers.And like the first night it is still as hot.We hope That these two Hot wife Stories are good for a better understanding of Wife Sharing and Swing Lifestyle.