Divorce Dego



“Jane here is a little confused by the blackout she has just experienced. Actually I possessed her for several hours to help her husband secure a divorce. She has no idea that she just spent this time at a hotel with her lover, being shot by surveillance cameras. That sex in the elevator is going to cost her big time in the pocket book.

Kind of sad that a Warlock with a possession spell is reduced to doing this to make ends meet, but hay we all have to eat. Besides, I do like the sex in these trophy wife bodies. And it’s not like most of these women weren't getting some on the side anyway. They were just being a little more discrete about it.

And me, I’m getting paid to possess these hot little numbers, and go and do what I love to do most – Have wild sex as a girl. Truly I have no shame.”