Uncle / Nephew Bonding



“Uncle Arnold thanks for taking me with you on spring break this year. The Bahamas are really great, and Stacy’s body rocks.”

“No problem Luke. I figured a little vacation where we could bond would be a good thing. And Cindy and Stacy have been bragging about this trip in my Science Class for the past two weeks. They had the tickets and reservations all set up. All I had to do was use the Costume Gun and zap them.”

“So do you have plans for this week?”

“One minor piece of business on Wednesday, otherwise its boys, brews, and boobs for the whole week; unless you've got something else in mind.”

“No that’s fine. I’m good with that.”

“Well, don’t think I don’t know about you and Gerry on that last trip. I’m not adverse to a little girl on girl action, if you swing that way. “

“With my uncle; let me get back to you on that.”