Home » , , , , » Girls Have More Fun

Girls Have More Fun



“When I got my hands on those possession candles, I thought I’d take over John’s body, you know the chick magnet quarterback with the abs and the hot car. But when I tried, I found myself attracted to Kendra here. They were having sex, and her orgasms were so intense, I just had to try that out and see what it felt like.

I slipped into her and was just rolled over by this intense tide of hormones and pleasure. And when John finished, she went in for a shower and masturbated a couple of more times right there. What a dynamo she is. And her plans for that night were already bubbling. She had clubbing plans with some rich college boys.

So now, I never bother trying to possess guys anymore, Kendra here has definitely convinced me that girls have more fun.”