Home » , , , , , , » A Fitting Catch for the Magic Taxi

A Fitting Catch for the Magic Taxi


“No darling, you've simply got to be there tonight. I'm announcing my new product line. Everyone who’s anyone is going to be following my lead on this one. I don't care if your charity event is tonight. You simply must come. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of this. My reputation as a fashion leader is at stake. 

What do you mean my priorities are wrong? Power and money are what make the town go my dear, and you'd best not forget that when you're dealing with me.

Well I'm here darling, so I'll let you go. What do you mean ‘Have a Nice Day.’ Of course I'm going to have a nice day. Wait! What's happening to me? God this can't be happening. I'm a man; an ugly disgusting little man. And my body is walking away from the cab. My voice has changed. I can't open the door.”

And so another socialite snob discovers the allure of the magic taxi, where they can check in, but may not check out. Sometimes, Karma is served.