Alien Capture


David had been a retired Army Ranger, with a love of mountain climbing. In fact he'd been doing a climb when the aliens had taken him. Now after days of testing, probes, and prodding, they had placed him in a sealed chamber and pumped in some powerful gas.

David swam through the thick mist seeking to walls of his prison. On the first three walls, he encountered thick shatterproof glass. On the fourth wall, he encountered a cot with a beautiful ultra fit woman laying on it.
“Who are you”, he asked? “Are you part of some alien breeding experiment? Do they expect us to make love as part of their plans?”

“Buddy, I hate to tell you this, but have you taken a look at yourself lately? I was as male as you, captain of my football team when they took me. I was exposed to this gas about two hours ago, and you can see what it did to me. Reach down and check your Johnson friend. I think you'll find that you're not the man you were before.”

David discovered the feminizing gas of the aliens started changing sexual characteristics in the first five minutes. He molded himself up against the glass and felt his tits pressing against the cold surface. All he could think of was the growing desire in his loins. Oh for a man when you needed one.