Home » , , , , , , » Mastering the Transformation Spell

Mastering the Transformation Spell


“I'd tried several of Grandmother’s old spells before with mixed success. I'd managed to make a possession spell work a few times. But without a tutor, witchcraft is hard, hard for a 13 year old boy just coming into his powers. But if I could make this work, I’d be perfect. I'd laid the candles out just so, pictured my new form in my mind, and repeated the spell over and over, channeling my energies.

Sure there was some pain, as my body morphed and shifted; hips widening, waist slimming, breast sprouting on my chest. But I knew that I was changing, becoming the very image of my 18 year old sister.

When it felt perfect, when I knew I must have succeeded, I reached my hands for my face and felt the smooth creamy skin I expected. I didn't even need to look in a mirror to know I'd done it. I was the spitting image of my hot sister. Now, I could borrow her clothes and her ID and hit the clubs without worrying about my spell wearing off. My transformation spell was perfect, and a young witch was ready to party.

This is so cool."