Home » , , , , , » Seriously Habit Forming

Seriously Habit Forming



“Damn, I hate it when the candle burns out and my possession ends. I've got to find something that last longer, like permanently. Casey is so hot and so confused when she comes to naked like that. It just breaks my heart to leave her when I’d been having such a good time with her current boy toy.

Man, he’s got to think she is one schizoid chick, her being all coy and modest, and me being a horny bitch that can’t get enough. Still, he keeps coming back for more; I must be doing something right. And that boner of his is definitely the right tool for the job.

That’s it; I've got to tell Arnold I need something stronger; maybe some long acting potion, or even a repetitive spell or something. I’m turning into a body junkie for Casey. This girl is seriously habit forming.”