Home » , , , , , , , , » An Uninformed Wish

An Uninformed Wish


“But please Genie. My girl’s at home waiting for me. When I wished to be the perfect sexual animal to ravish you, I had no idea you were a lesbian. What will I say? You must nullify the wish.”

“Sorry master,” said the gorgeous genie, “but spells are not reversible by any means. The best I can do is making your girlfriend a lesbian too. Besides, I'm sure your desires towards me are starting to consume you. You do not think that the perfect lover for me would not be filled with desire to have me again and again.

I have been in that lamp for centuries. I’m ready for some action, and I don't mean later. Come, wish for your girlfriend to join us, and I will give you a night beyond your imagination.”

Beaten, Toby complied and wished for his girlfriend to be changed and brought to him. And the Genie made good on her word and gave Toby and his love a night that the poets would sing of for generations.