Life as a Diva


“Thanks to my friend Olga’s possession potion, I was able to possess Elaina here, and return to the concert stage. I used to just care about the music, and the passion of the piano. But having Elena’s pretty young body has changed me. I've grown into a diva, requiring expensive clothes and pampering from my managers and those around me.

And, I crave sex all the time, like a drug. This body can’t get enough of it. I don't know if it some remnant of Elena’s personality, or a thing just of this fine body, but I crave it, particularly before a recital. I've started hiding lovers in my dressing room, and being late to rehearsal. Every city brings a new man to drink dry.

So, what do I plan to do? Extend my tour of course. I never realized what I was missing as a man. And Elaina draws a certain kind of passionate young lover, these men who wish to be close to a goddess. They are vital and strong, and give me so much. Who am I to not give them all a chance to bow at my feet? Life as a great diva is crazy, but it is also very good.”