Home » , , , , , , » The Look on Thier Faces

The Look on Thier Faces



“Did you see the look on Jane and Sarah’s faces in our old bodies when they saw us on the train and figured out we weren’t going to swap back with them? Jane in my body just looked sick, but from the look on your old face, Sarah was ready to kill us both.”

“Yah,” said Sam, “I guess it’s a good thing they’re going to be stuck in Rio de Janeiro for a while.”

“How’s that?”

“Cause I stole both of our old passports.”

“You Bastard, or rather you Bitch,” said Dave, cracking up with laughter. “You are just evil, you know that.”

“That’s not all,” said Sam, “I’m afraid I ran up quite a gamboling debt with Raul, that bookie I found. The boys are going to find some very nasty people after them trying to recover their money.”

“Sam, remind me to never get you pissed off at me.”