Home » , , , , , , » Alive Again

Alive Again


“After years of searching, I found it. The tomb of princess Ananka, worshiped as a Goddess by an Egyptian cult hundreds of years ago. She was supposed to have been immortal, able to rise from the dead whenever her priest required her.

Her statue is so beautiful, it almost looks like it could come to life if we but knew the words to call her back. I simply must touch her, if only to experience what her followers must have felt.

What’s happening? My hand passed through her and seems to be stuck inside her. I can’t pull free; wait, she’s sucking me into her. It’s like quicksand, pulling me in. Help me, oh God help me.”

Once the professor had been consumed, Ananka began to change. Her skin lost its grey dusty nature and took on the look of flesh. Moving her arms and brushing away the dust of centuries, she considered the knowledge of the soul that had revived her. Strange, how despite all of their science and years of wisdom, men were the same as they had been in her own time; lustful weak things to be dominated.

Animated once more, princess Ananka walks the earth. Bow down and worship her.