Home » , , , , , » Young Body-hopper Goes Home

Young Body-hopper Goes Home


“You know, to go from being a 16 year old boy, a card carrying member of the school nerds, to being anyone I want, well almost anyone is one strange adventure. My name was James, and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time when a car ran an intersection and killed me. And then I discovered I was a body-hopper, able to shift into and possess most people and take over their lives.

Vivian here is just the latest in a line of bodies I've worn for a few weeks, and then let go none the wiser for their time as my mount. Vivian is a hot single girl who happens to live in my old neighborhood and that Tom, my best friend from the old days has a crush on. I came back to see Tom, and thank him as only a body-hopper can, by giving him the time of his life with some girls he fantasizes about. Tom was there for me at the beginning and helped me through the rough spots.

And why women you ask; because I like them. Oh, I tried possessing Jocks a time or two. But it just never thrilled me the way possessing a hot girl does. Believe me, sex from the fairer side beats male sex all hollow. The one other body-hopper I've met so far says almost all of us prefer women as mounts; it’s just the natural order of things.