One Way Trip


“Gerry, I know we were going to possess Kim and Stacy here, and go clubbing, but I gotta tell you, you're so hot in Kim’s body I don't want to go. Let’s just stay in and please ourselves.

I don't know if it’s the fact that I already love women, or maybe Stacy is into girls, or maybe it’s a little of both. I just want to hold you and put my tongue down your throat, as well as other places.

Come on, Stacy’s memories tell me she has some really nice toys in that chest over there. Come on and make your old buddy happy.”

Gerry wasn't sure what was coming over him, but right now all he could think about was Stacy’s soft hands on his borrowed breast, and a fire growing between his legs. He turned and smiled at his best friend in Stacy’s hot body and reached for her plump breast.

What nether one of them knew was that the possession candles they'd used were defective; the result of product tampering. These made the user crazy about women, and produced an effect so strong, that the first orgasm would pull the spirit completely into the possessed body, making the spell permanent. Gerry and Bobby were stuck as Kim and Stacy, with no way back.

Their evening of passion turned out to be a one way trip.